An advanced calibration bath system with outstanding temperature control using a PC Windows program for operation and regulation.
Designed for testing of up to 20 sensors simultaneously.
The temperature bath is optimised for accurate and rapid testing of temperature sensors in production quantities.
The temperature range of the bath – 10 - 150°C – gives the opportunity to control and pair sensors according to EN1434 over a temperature range of 0 - 180°C.
The sensor measurements are for optimum result made by our testing station PST400T, used by several certified laboratories
The chosen design gives stability to the whole bath, and provides a minimum temperature variation between the different sensor positions.
The high power heater, together with the ability of the regulation electronics to control the power in small steps, you can achieve either a desired rapid temperature change or a stable regulation when the desired temperature is reached.
Technical dataTemperature range
- Water standard 40°C to 90°C
- Water with cooling 10°C to 40°C
- Glycerine 99,5% 90°C to 150°C
- Drift within 1 min typical 0,6mK max 1 mK
- Drift within 24h typical 2 mK max 20 / or 4 mK if calibration command executed
- Drift within 1 year typical 8 mK max 10 mK
- Accuracy of selfcalibration 4 mK
- At 10°C to 90°C typical 1 mK max 5 mK
- At 90°C to 150°C typical 2 mK max 5 mK
- Vertical gradient within 20 to 220 mm max 5 mK
- 400 V 3-phase 16 A
- Heat power 2000 W
- Motor power 120 W