A complete test system for flexible, efficient and accurate measuring and pairing of temperature sensors.
PST400T is the successor to the well-known test station PST300, used since many years by several certified laboratories.
The test station PST400T is optimised for accurate and rapid measurement of temperature sensors. The capacity enables single sensor calibration up to full scale production volumes and provides, together with the thermostatic bath TB400, a complete system to comply with present as well as future requirements
PST400T Measuring Unit
PST400T Multiplexer Unit
Technical dataSensor type
- Absolute measurement or Relative measurement with reference sensor
- Automatic correction of thermal EMFs (”True Ohm”)
- Temperature range 9 to 153 °C
- Resolution 0,15 mK
- Measurement current Max 0,1 mW at R0 (See EN1434)
- 21 connections for temperature sensors